Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BookExpo America/BookCon 2015 Must See Authors

BEA is only one week away! 
I am beyond excited and have been working on my schedule (that I probably won't be able to follow) for some time now. This will be my first year attending BEA and the second time attending BookCon. Since BEA is moving to Chicago next year, this is probably my first and last year going as Chicago is way too far, so it's all the more special.

 I also ordered my first ever business cards a few weeks ago and I can't wait to give them out! :-)

Here is my list of some of my anticipated authors at BEA/BookCon - hopefully I can make it to all of them! So many things overlap (Friday & Saturday especially) so it's going to be interesting.
BEA
Alexandra Bracken - Passenger
Virgina Boecker - The Witch Hunter
Amy Ewing - The White Rose
Sara Raasch - Snow Like Ashes
Eleanor Herman - Legacy of Kings
Marie Lu - The Rose Society
Carrie Ryan - Daughter of Deep Silence
Leigh Bardugo - Six of Crows
Richelle Mead - Soundless
Rae Carson - To Walk On Earth A Stranger
...and many more!

BookCon
Renee Ahdieh
Marie Lu
Sabaa Tahir
Felicia Day
Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki 

Will you be attending BEA or BookCon? Who are you most excited to see? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. Suddenly wishing I lived in America even more now! XD Looks like a fun day! ^^

    ReplyDelete