Friday, January 1, 2016

#RockMyTBR - Introductory Post

Happy New Year guys! As the saying goes, "New Year, new me," right? This year, I pledge to read 100 books on Goodreads, and while it would be ideal for me to read 8-9 books a month, with school in the way, I'm going to try to read 6 books/month during the school year (for 48 books), and 12 during my break months (also 48 books), and more books here and there! Maybe I'll even surpass my challenge, like I did this year.

I usually read whatever I'm feeling up to, but here are some books I wanted to read in December/2015 that I didn't get to, and I'll be reading this month. Let's aim for 12 books this Winter break!


1. A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin

2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

3. Infinite in Between by Carolyn Mackler

4. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

5. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han

6. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Are any of these on your TBR? Are you also participating in the #rockmytbr challenge as well? Let me know in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm participating in this challenge also! I never ended up reading Infinite In Between, Walk on Earth a Stranger, or Burn for Burn. I should get around to reading them soon!

    ReplyDelete