Ten Facts About Me
I've been doing reviews lately, so taking about something not-bookish is a change of pace. You'll get to learn more about me! And that's always more exciting.
1. In honor of Pokemon Go, my favorite starters have always been water types, with Mudkip coming in first place! Pokemon Ruby was the first Pokemon Game I played, and I got my Mudkip all the way to lvl 100 Swampert.
3. I'm a Slytherin, through and through. I once thought I'd be a Ravenclaw (and at the time, I went to a technical HS, where many of my friends were Ravenclaws), so I had the shirt and scarf and everything. When I took the Pottermore quiz and got Slytherin, I was surprised but it really did fit me more. The cunning. The ambition. The loyalty to our family/friends. Wish I had some Slytherin merch though.
|The newest hair color|
5. I won the Forensic Science award in HS, but I was always falling asleep in that class. Not because it was boring (it was a very fun class), but because I was very much an overachiever (still am), and stayed up late, and came to that class tired.
6. I got ENFJ on the Myers-Briggs test; several years ago, in HS, I was ENTP. I'd imagine I'm more diplomatic and more open to friendships and being the middle-man. However I'm quite terrible at first impressions and actually approaching people so if you want to be friends please say hello! (I'm not scary or anything)
7. My favorite color is purple. When I was little, my favorite was yellow. But there's a line in one of the Princess Diaries books that stated that Grandmere's love of purple meant that she was suffering from delusions of grandeur, which is something I suppose I'm suffering from, too.
8. There is never one definitive pronunciation of my name, and this amuses me, greatly. Different friend groups would say my name differently. (In my family I'm always anak or ate) It's been RAY-SAH, RAY-ZAH, RYE-SAH, and for the bold, RAZOR. There are many more out there I'm sure of it. I like the first one the best, but the others are applicable too.
9. One of the many ironies in my life is that I'm allergic to cats. I love cats and dogs, but unfortunately can't have a pet. I do have a love of Pusheens, and I suppose those are my substitute cats.
10. I've been to approx. 30 countries, having recently visited the Baltic/Nordic region of Europe and Nicaragua. My favorite country is my home country, the Philippines, but every country I visit has a place in my heart. Nicaragua, especially, has been a lifechanging time with the Global Medical Brigades. Long story short, I desire to visit all these countries numerous times over, and all the rest, because a few days is not enough.
Well, took awhile to think of 10 fascinating facts about myself. Glad to have been able to share with you the person behind all the reviews/rants about terrible romance.
Is anyone a Slytherin? Anyone like purple? Any fun facts you may have wanted to know but I didn't include? Comment below!