2015 is already officially halfway over, and we have rounded up a list of our top three favorite books that we've read in the first half of 2015.
1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond
3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
So 2015 has been an amazing year in YA lit for me, and I've read so many amazing books! In fact, most of the books I've read this year have been rated over four stars! :) It was definitely hard narrowing down my list.
1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (review to come!)
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
What are your top 3 books of 2015 so far? Let us know in the comments!