Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (6) - Top Ten Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a an original feature/ weekly meme that was created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is presented and this week's is:

FREEBIE
Since this week's topic is a freebie, we have decided to do Top Ten Book Boyfriends

Alice's Picks

Valek


1. Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

2. Ash from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

3. Jackal from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

4. Ari from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

5. Gavriel Duval from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers






Yiling's Picks

Will

1. Cassel from White Cat by Holly Black

2. Adrian from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

3. Finn from Born Wicked by Jessica Shea

4. Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

5. Will from Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

3 comments:

  1. I love Valk, Ari, Gavriel, and Wolf too. I think Wolf would have to be my favorite one. Great list!

    Thanks for sharing. top 10 series I never finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Valek! I'll let you have Will from Infernal Devices, but Jen is mine! Great lists! Here's my TTT

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Valek would be high on my list, too! I'd also put these book boyfriends on my list (I didn't make an actual one, so this is from memory):

    Brigan from Kristin Cashore's Fire
    Matthew Clairmont from Deborah Harkness' All Souls Trilogy
    Lorn from Karina Sumner-Smith's Radiant (hoping we'll get to learn more about him in the next book, Defiant)

    ReplyDelete