Sunday, August 30, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour Wrap Up

Summer Blogger Promo Tour Wrap Up
Unfortunately, Summer 2015 has come to an end, and with that, the Summer Blogger Promo Tour has also concluded. This was the first year Wonderland Novels joined the annual tour, and I had a blast. Check out some of the highlights below!


Favorite Post I Wrote: My favorite post was definitely the book shelfies I did! I just took pictures of some of my shelves and talked a little about them. You can check both of them out here:
The Hardcover Lover: Shelfies with Alice
Bibliosmiles: Anatomy of a Bookshelf

Favorite Post I Saw: Definitely the Book Scavenger Hunt between Erin @ The Hardcover Lover and Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz! It looked like so much fun. Check it out here.

Overall Favorite Part: Obviously, it was meeting all you wonderful bloggers and getting to know each other a little better! It was fun featuring all of you on my blog. :-)

Check out all eight of the bloggers that I have featured below!

7/5 Naomi (The Perks Of Being A Bookworm) - The Ups & Downs of Blogging
7/12 Amber & Jessica (The Book Bratz)- Bookshelf Tour
7/19 Nori (Read Write Love) - Interview
7/26 Lauren (The Tattooed Biblio) - Bookish Tattoos
8/2 Sarena & Sasha (The Writing Duo) - Would You Rather?
8/9 Danielle Villano (BiblioSmiles) - Books in the Pubic Domain
8/16 Erin (The Hardcover Lover) - Guest Review
8/23 Zoey (Uncreatively Zoey) - Interview 

I look forward to joining next year! :)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a great summer (and loving our Book Scavenger Hunt of Death post)! Hoping to see you on tour next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. You're so sweet, Alice. That scavenger hunt post was a lot of fun to prepare for.

    ReplyDelete